NHE Human Resources Manager
About the Human Resources Manager Position
1) Manage all required documents and notifications for various Human Resources related information including, new hire, change of address, terminations and payroll.
2) Manage associate relations such as disciplinary issues, write-ups and termination.
3) Responsible for national, and local, recruitment including completing and complying with job posting policies, advertising and negotiating job search website contracts.
4) Responsible for screening resumes, setting up interviews and working with regional hiring managers.
5) Ensure the completion of new hire processes including job offer letter, drug screening, criminal background check, new hire paperwork, competency testing and associate benefits and compensation packages.
6) Conduct new hire orientation and facilitate coordination for compensation and start date protocols.
7) Responsible for training and education seminars, in particular those relating to compliance, worker's compensation, affirmative action, workplace violence, sexual harassment and performance management.
8) Participate in weekly HR conference calls.
9) Promote and encourage positive working relationships with and between all associates as well as external contacts; organize and manage expansion events.
10) Must be willing to travel, as required.
Orange County, California.
Requires broad training in fields such as human services, business administration, psychology, sociology, or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program.
This is an NHE employee position, not a 1099.
Full Time: $40,000/yr. (Performance/2-4 percent comp increase evaluation every 12 mos.)
CP (Compensation Package) for this particular position is not based on sales quotas. There are no commissions, sales percentages, tiers or bonuses associated with this particular job title. Compensation package includes salary, shares and benefits (if applicable).
This job is a salary based, NHE employee position. It is not a 1099 or IC based position.
For employment consideration, submit an Employment Consideration Request via your employment notification.
NHE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.